Friday 3 October 2014

Bucket List

Almost two months without blogging. My bad. It's not that I haven't had the time, it's that I haven't had the motivation. But I have returned, don't fret! 

The other day at work I was bored so I decided to write my bucket list. I haven't written one before and I feel like my one sounds awfully generic, but OH WELL. Here it is:

Bucket List
  •     Visit all the structures I studied in Classics at High School (Colosseum, Acropolis, Athena Nike, Hadrian’s Column, Arch of Titus, Arch of Constantine etc)
  •     Get visible abs (even if it’s just for a week! I should probably work towards this when I’m younger, aka now, when my body is more likely to allow this to happen).
  •     Go to the airport, pick a number, count down the flight board that amount and take a plane there (I’m all about being organized so this would be a complete thrill for me).
  •     Try Crossfit (I want to see just how hard I can push myself physically)
  •     Get a wrist tattoo
  •     Work for a nonprofit organization
  •     Run a half marathon (or a full one, even better!)
  •     Buy a house
  •     Own a dog
  •     Skydive
  •     Bungee jump
  •     Swim with dolphins
  •     Write a book
  •     Donate blood
  •     Take a hot air balloon ride
  •     Go zorbing
  •     Get a second degree (I kinda wanna do something in nutrition)
  •     Join the army (I’ve been interested in this for a while now, it would be a massive challenge but I think the benefits would be great).
  •     Get married
  •     Live in a country where I’m forced to become fluent in the local language
  •     Travel on my own (to test how well I could do without anyone to rely on).
  •     Be a bridesmaid
  •     Go to a massive music festival (Tomorrowland/Glastonbury/Coachella/Summerfest)
  •     Go to a huge baseball/basketball/gridiron game in the USA and an EPL game in England.
  •     Go to the Rugby World Cup final.

Things I have already done that would have been on my bucket list:
-          Get a tattoo (I have the deathly hallows on my ribs)
-          Go ziplining
-          Ride an elephant
-          Get lost in a foreign country
-          Pat a tiger (I actually went further and hugged a tiger)
And of course travel the world! Countries I want to visit include Italy, France, England, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Portugal, Peru, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Iceland, Poland, Switzerland, Denmark, Hungary, Spain, Sweden, Greece, Turkey, Morocco, Zambia, Kenya, Egypt, South Africa, China, India, Russia, USA, Canada, Paraguay, Ukraine, Bora Bora, The Maldives, New Caledonia....basically the whole world.
xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...