Wednesday 23 January 2013

Arrow

So I watched the first episode of this new TV show called Arrow tonight. A friend recommended it to me so I thought I'd finally check it out. Wow. So intense. Here is the blurb:
"The series follows billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, portrayed by Stephen Amell, who, after five years of being stranded on an uncharted island, returns home to fight crime and corruption as a secret vigilante whose weapon of choice is a bow and arrows"
This all sounded interesting enough. But then I watched the episode and saw the main character...
Talk about babe alert. I'm hooked. Unfortunately there are only ten episodes at this stage so it won't take me long to watch the entire series. I encourage you to watch it too and enjoy Stephen Amell's aesthetics. 
You can thank me later ;)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...