Sunday 17 November 2013

The Anti-Bucket List

So coming up with a Bucket List is pretty easy. So I thought I'd instead write a list of things I don't want to do in my life. Far more interesting, and far more difficult!

So here is a list of things I don't want to do in my life:
  • I will never go out with someone who doesn’t read books.
I love reading and books. They bring me so much pleasure, and I don’t understand people who don’t enjoy reading. Books and reading have always been a massive part of my life, so no future bf of mine will be a non-reader
  • I will never live alone.
I have watched too many scary movies in my lifetime to ever be able to live alone. All the squeaks and creaks would freak me out WAY too much. Plus, while I do like my alone time, I like being around people too much to ever be able to live alone. Not for me thanks.
  • I will never smoke or try hard drugs.
I think smoking is the foulest habit ever. And I will never try cocaine/heroin/meth or any of those really scary, harmful drugs. Delving in drugs is just stupid; I honestly don’t see the point. Nothing is gained.
  • I will never eat shark fin soup.
The way they make this is absolutely disgusting, and I would not eat it on principal. Glad to hear in the news recently that New Zealand is in the process of outlawing Shark-finning in our waters. Yay for NZ!


So that's all I could think of at this point, but I may revisit this list as things come to me. What's on your anti-bucket list, readers?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...