So the other day at work it all came out.
The issue at work that I’ve mentioned on here came to boiling point and I broke down completely and utterly. In total I had four major cry episodes throughout the day. I haven’t cried that much in years. Safe to say, Tuesday wasn’t fun at all.
Good things that came from it:
- Manager is now aware of how I feel
- Others in the office backed me up
- I’m not bottling it all up anymore
Bad things that came from it:
- Person in question wasn’t sympathetic at all, didn’t seem to think anything was wrong
- Lots of people saw me cry
So it remains to be seen whether anything changes or not.