Thursday 27 February 2014

It's now out in the open

So the other day at work it all came out.
The issue at work that I’ve mentioned on here came to boiling point and I broke down completely and utterly. In total I had four major cry episodes throughout the day. I haven’t cried that much in years. Safe to say, Tuesday wasn’t fun at all.
Good things that came from it:
-          Manager is now aware of how I feel
-          Others in the office backed me up
-          I’m not bottling it all up anymore
Bad things that came from it:
-          Person in question wasn’t sympathetic at all, didn’t seem to think anything was wrong
-          Lots of people saw me cry
So it remains to be seen whether anything changes or not.
Ugh. Life.
xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...