Sunday 13 April 2014

20 things I love


  • When a baby holds your finger
  • Stepping on a crunchy leaf
  • Onesies
  • Sleeping on freshly changed sheets
  • Waking up and realising there are hours before I have to get up
  • The originality of each person's handwriting
  • Opening a brand new book
  • Laughing so hard my stomach hurts
  • Discovering a fantastic new TV series
  • When my food comes out at a restaurant
  • Realising you've made a new friend
  • When I run an orange light and the car behind does the same
  • Having an outfit already planned
  • Sliding across the floor in my socks
  • A clear and clean kitchen bench
  • Getting home to a package in the mail
  • Effortless, intelligent conversations
  • The feeling you get after a good cry
  • Freshly vacuumed carpet
  • People watching
xx



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...