Monday 2 June 2014

Two more to add...






Ceres Organics Crunchy Peanut Butter - This was pretty tasty. It is quite rich and very moist, which I like in a peanut butter. Spreads well on toast. Decent oil layer on top and has hearty chunky bits in it. Lighter in colour than other butters. Fairly pricey, at around $6 for a normal sized jar. 3/5.












Macro Natural Almond Spread - This isn't bad, but is not as full in flavour as the Ceres almond butter that I tried. This is a lot cheaper though, so a more affordable almond butter. And almond butter is supposed to be better for you than peanut butter too. I find that the parts that aren't under oil are incredibly dry, and are hard to spread. Darker in colour and costs around $6 for this sized jar. 2.5/5.









I have also moved up in the world and have an iPhone now, so will be able to take my own food product photos from now on, which means you will get to know my hand YAY. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...