- Work experience at the local community paper. This has given me an insight into journalism and I like what I see!! Have had 3 articles published so far including one front page!! :)
- A 21st in Wellington for one of my dear friends. It was absolutely awesome and we ended up staying out till about 4:30am (at which point we were pretty much falling asleep in the clubs lol)
- A very enjoyable visit to Wellington zoo.
- My first ever hotpot experience. I was the only non-asian present and found the whole experience super interesting. Delicious also.
- Attended Jim Beam Homegrown. And what a day it was. My absolute favourite was Minuit.
- Job screening test in Wellington at Sentia Media. Such a flash office! Would absolutely love to work there.
- Being super social. Town 3 times in a week is not uncommon atm (possibly need to ease up hah).
My favourite picture from our zoo trip: