Friday 31 May 2013

Hair update

So I have mentioned before that I've begun the long, arduous journey towards being blonde again. After spending far too much on foils, I am now only one full head away from the blonde I want, YAY!! I have to wait about 4 more weeks (minimum) before I can get my hair done again though, due to the damage, but so so so excited that I'll be a legit blondie again by July! I am currently sporting a ginger-ish shade (timed well to coincide with 'Hug a Ginger' day, I might add) which isn't too bad, but not great. But the end is near, and this makes me very happy.

Here's what it looks like at the moment (though of course cameroid quality is fairly terrible):



Please also note my cool nails. They are semi inspired by pokemon :)
Have a sweet long weekend, readers!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...