So I’ve lived for 21 years now, which is a pretty decent amount of time to learn a few things in. Today I am going to share with you a few things that I’ve learnt about life.
- Being too strict or regimented is no fun. Whether it be exercise, eating, work or whatever, letting one thing rule your life is not healthy and can drain a lot of the fun out of life.
- I shouldn’t be ashamed about what I like to do or what I believe in. If it’s benefitting me then who cares what other people/society thinks.
- Continuous mental engagement is super important.
- I’ll never be like Blake Lively (body-wise, fashion-wise, looks-wise). But that’s ok, she’s probably highly overrated and not as cool as me anyway ;)
- I’ve been given a lot in life. Lots of people are worse off than me and I should try to never forget that.
- You meet heaps of people in life, but there are only a few who stick by you. Everyone needs those sorts of people in their life so treating them well is absolutely essential.
- It’s true what they say about exercise being a great way to unwind. When I finish work on a Friday, all I can think about is going to the gym.
- There are some things in life that are totally worth sticking with despite warnings. Like chocolate, for instance.
- You’ll meet some people in life who you don’t click with. It’s not you, it’s not them. The combination just doesn’t work.
- There is nothing wrong with being picky.