Sunday 15 January 2012

Field Candy

I like camping. I haven't done a heck of a lot of it, but have good memories from the camping I have done, and want to do more in the future. Even camping out in the backyard with friends was a highlight of my childhood! My friends and I planned to have a backyard campout at some point this summer, though I'm not sure if it'll happen coz we're kinda running out of time. I saw the most amazing tents on KuTE KIWI the other day and just had to reblog them. So incredibly cool. Here are some of my favourites...
Strawberry surprise
Snug as a bug
Get a Room
Don't be a leopard
All wrapped up
Cheese please
A touch of chintz
Out of a suitcase
Fully booked

Kayso I pretty much like all of them!! But seriously, how hip would it be to rock up at a campsite with a tent like this! Make a statement much?! Haha.
I love.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...