Monday 23 July 2012

Radio - Lana Del Rey

After being introduced to this song at a party on Saturday night, I can't get enough of it. I hadn't jumped on the Lana Del Rey bandwagon just because everyone else was into her and I thought of her as another Adele type (whose songs I am sooooo over on account of hearing them far too much). But no, I much prefer Lana's sound, and this song is amazing!! Have a listen...


ahaha please excuse the very strange (and slightly disturbing) video that some rando made. I'm a bit embarrassed to be sharing it on my blog but unfortunately there is no official video made yet. So avert your eyes and enjoy the sweet noise :)

3 comments:

  1. hahahaa! what a strange video! that is hilarious. but on a plus side, the song is beautiful. i adore lana <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes very strange! Aw yay you like her too :)

      Delete
  2. I love Lana! I was hesitant at first too because she was everywhere (especially in the blogging world?) but she seems incredibly sweet and her music is so so catchy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...