Thursday 25 July 2013

A completely boring browser history

Here are the websites I visit the most often:

Social
Facebook - Unfortunately, I'm addicted. Have to check it multiple times a day.
Blogger - To keep you all in the loop. So this is clearly very important. I love to write, so this is a great forum to do so on an informal basis.
Google Plus - To edit the photos I put on my blog.
Hotmail - For obvious reasons. All that fan mail must be answered.

Blogs
Here comes the sun - I love this blog unconditionally. It's just so beautifully done and the girl who writes it is a New Zealander so it has that local appeal. This blog is why I began blogging.
Nailed it NZ - My good friend Jessie's nail art site! She's amazingly talented and I always love to see her latest creations.

Shopping
Asos - So much range and so cheap! Free shipping too which is a massive drawcard.
The Book Depository - Same deal as above but with books. Have purchased quite a few titles from this site. It's marvellous. Truly.
1day - A one day sale site that sometimes has deals worth looking at. Often provides terrible temptation by offering mass quantities of chocolate and sweets.
Grab One - Seldom any decent deals on here but I check it regularly via email subscription. Did have a lovely high tea last week that was purchased from this site so it's not entirely useless.

Other
Project freeTV - To watch TV online.
Stuff - For news.
Buzzfeed - For hilarity in list form. Anyone who knows me knows that I am an avid list-writer and therefore can understand why this site has massive appeal for me.

Creating this list has made me realise just how boring of an internet existence I have. Please recommend some worthwhile sites for me to become addicted to. Please readers, help.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...