Sunday 6 May 2012

A sisterly visit

I had a lovely weekend this weekend, and I hope you did too. My sister came up for a visit on Saturday, and we spent the entire day shopping up a storm (her more than me) then went to the movies and watched The 5 year engagement which was brilliant, really funny. Jason Segal is awesome. Theeeeen today we did a spot of op-shopping, had Pita Pit for lunch (arrrrrrgh so yummy) and chilled for a bit before she had to leave again :(

I love having visitors, its so fun (hint HINT).

^^ This is the tattoo my friend and I are getting. You like?

(I was totally going to do a ponderous blog post tonight but then couldn't be bothered. sorry).
xx

4 comments:

  1. OMG you're going to get a tatt?! AWESOME!! Gotta show me asap when you do! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure am! Just that little anchor, what do you think of it? You should get it too! :)

      Delete
  2. Maternal Vessel11 May 2012 at 18:23

    That's not too bad. Is that the location you will get it as well - inner, lower ankle?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...