Tuesday 18 September 2012

Parental Appreciation

I'm working heaps this week, starting at 7am everyday, because the lady who usually opens up recently had her father pass away. It was really sudden, my boss was telling me that he just got out of the shower and dropped dead while he was drying himself. I reckon that would be the worst, for it to happen so sudden like that. Though of course it will be extremely difficult whatever the circumstances, at least if the person has been sick for a while you can sort of prepare yourself, and spend lots of time with them during their last days.

I honestly can't imagine how I would cope if something like that happened to my parents. I'd be utterly distraught, and I don't think I'd be able to function for ages. I'm really close and have a great relationship with my parents, so to not have that would be so so strange. Just writing this is making me tear up!

I guess the motto here is to enjoy every moment you spend with your parents (or any of your close ones for that matter!) cause you never know if it will be the last. Don't fight, don't leave on a sour note....cause imagine how much regret you'd feel if that was the last thing you ever said to them.
Love you ma&pa
xx

1 comment:

  1. You preach it, sister! Um.....daughter! Goes both ways. So true xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...