Thursday 13 December 2012

A salute to the suit

I don't think there is any outfit that looks better on a guy than a suit. They just look so crisp and clean and sexy when they're worn well. And it's such a rare occasion these days to see a guy (especially in NZ) in a suit. My dream is to one day go to some super swanky event in a beautiful designer dress with a man in a suit on my arm....the kind of event that has live music, champagne, delicate little nibbles and all that jazz.
Bahaha...a girl can dream, right?

Join me in my appreciation of the beauty of the suit...
Liam Hemsworth
Joseph Gordon-Levitt (I have a massive crush on him)
Eddie Redmayne (love this guy)
The Cloonster...always so suave...
Matt Bomer

If that spread doesn't convince you then I don't know what will. 
I hereby salute the suit :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...