Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sun, Study and Spicy Food

Sorry for being MIA lately. I've been all over the place the last couple of days. In Palmy and Hastings over the weekend and now up in Hamilton. It's great up here in Hamilton - the weather is beautiful, the place I'm staying is comfortable and carefree, and I don't have to pay for food :) excellent. The only thing that detracts from the goodness of Hamilton is the fact that I have lots of uni work to do while up here. But still, its nice to do it in comfort.
We've been having yummy dinners up here too. We had hot & spicy chicken one night (so yum!), a spicy stirfry last night and tonight I'm making Thai Green Chicken Curry for the 'rents. Last time we made it at the flat it went down a treat so I'm hoping they'll like it :)

Went op-shopping this morning, at the biggest SaveMart I've ever seen. I admit I wasn't really in the mood, and the enormity of the shop was pretty overwhelming. But I got some jeans to cut into shorts for summer and a Billionaire Boys Club t-shirt. I've also been meaning to take snaps of my time up here, but keep forgetting to take my camera with me when I go out. bother. I shall try to remember next time.

It was great to catch-up with my sister over the weekend too. She has just arrived back in the country after a 2 month holiday in Europe. Her stories make me sooooo eager to travel. As she doesn't have a blog, I'm gonna put up some of my fav pics of her trip. I'm sure she won't mind :)

Natural History Museum - London

This pic epitomises England for me :)

Cutest market

Harrods

Turkish market

Beach in Turkey - beautiful!

Korea

Barcelona

So keen to see all these places!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...