Wednesday 10 October 2012

An amazing song

So I have fallen completely and utterly head-over-heels for the song It's Time by Imagine Dragons. I heard it on the radio the other day and was wondering for ages where I'd heard it from before. I finally worked out that its on the trailer for The Perks of Being a Wallflower, which I've watched multiple times. Anyho...bought the song yesterday and have pretty much had it on repeat ever since! It's so beautiful in both composition and lyrics...

I don't ever want to let you down
I don't ever want to leave this town
'Cause after all
This city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am



If you haven't heard it, please have a listen! I hope you fall in love with it as much as I have :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...