Monday 1 October 2012

FML

So I mentioned in this post that life is a roller-coaster of ups and downs, and that you have to take each day as it comes, and embrace each scenario in a way that you are proud of. Well, I'm in a definite down period at the moment, after some very high highs relating to le garcon. Things seemed to be going really well between us, and it was exciting and cute. He was even getting to the stage of actually paying me compliments, which doesn't happen too often from him! But recently it's been different. He doesn't text as much and when we chat on skype he's distant and uninterested. Plus, a few comments from other sources lend me to believe that he's over it. This has made me a wee bit sad, and the week thus far has not been fun.

We watched the Sex and the City movie in class yesterday, which was actually a lot more enjoyable than I expected. I've never watched the show before, but I could really relate to the character Samantha. Definitely not because of her actions (nooooooo way...ew...!!) but how she hates her moods/emotions being defined by males. I feel exactly the same over this whole issue. One of the things that annoys me the most about it is that I've let it get to me this much, and effect my mood. I hate that. I hate that the way I feel about myself is defined by a boy. Grrrr! 

Sorry to sound so depressed and angry. The 21st I went to over the weekend was actually heaps of fun, its just a pity the aftermath was so downbuzz.

This wee gem from Marilyn Monroe is something I shall try to keep in mind this week.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Don't you worry pretty lady! Things are going to be A-okay! :) I know, easier said than done buuuut, things only affect you as much as you let it eg. Keep busy and don't think about it! The more you think about it, the more it'll probably affect you? And SMILE. LAUGH. DO SOMETHING FUN/CRAZY/YOU LOVE. EAT GOOD FOOD. PUT ON SOME UPBEAT SONGS. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH AWESOME PEOPLE! Life is goooood! :D

    ps. Eye candy to cheer you up (If you don't already know of him). DEZ DURON!

    Skype/Message/Text me if you need/want to chat/vent/catch up/study break/procrastinate etc!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for this beautiful comment Jo :) I will endeavor to stay positive because, as you say, it will only effect me as much as I let it. And Dez Duron - babe!! Thanks, I will :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...