Sunday 30 October 2011

An oopsy daisy moment

I made the mistake of joining Tumblr yesterday. Right in the middle of exams. Idiot. It is insanely addictive. It's halloween today, I hope we don't have kids knocking on our door all night, coz I'm tryna study!!! Haha.
Oh and btw, if you've received weird emails from me, my account must have been spammed or something, so I'm sorry bout that.

Something that made me laugh today:

Oh, and my tumblr is putflowersinthemud.tumblr.com
check it out!! :)
xx

3 comments:

  1. Okie dokie. Totally random place to mail you buuuut since I don't have FB anymore (Well just for now anyway) I thought I'd leave you a message. Does it feel like I'm stalking you? Hahhaha When are you heading home again? GOOD LUCK with your exams too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww hey!! Yes I'm missing you on fb, but totes think its a gud idea. I should probs stop mine while exams are on...and no doesn't feel like you're stalking haha :)
    Sooooooory I haven't written back! so slack, I know. Heading home next Fri!! So amp'd. Had first exam today, went pretty well! 2 next week. How are urz gng? Can't wait ta catch up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh meeeeean! That'll be cool! Guess I'll be seeing you in about.. Three weeks?! Ahhhh! Exciting as! Good Luck for your exams! I'm sure you'll do well :P As for me.. I'm FREEEEEEE!! Hahaha xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...