Thursday 19 May 2011

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday...gag (but yay)

Most defs hate that Rebecca Black song, but LOVE that it's Friday! Had a pretty sweet day today, spent at Uni and the gym. Though uni isn't really fun, it's definitely better when you know it's Friday and you don't have it tomorrow! It's going to be a quiet weekend for me, catching up with work and chillaxing. Saturday night I plan to curl up and watch a movie and though that may sound nanna-ish and boring, it's just what I feel like. Plans could always change though.........haha.
Today I'm gonna share a song that I am actually addicted to at the moment. It's real indie/vintage sounding (if that makes sense?) and I can't get enough of it. The music vid totally suits the song too, it's got that sorta youth group, forever young feel to it. It's nostalgic and it makes me happy.


Oh, I first listened to this song and hard out recognized it from somewhere but couldn't figure out where from! That really bugs me so please let me know if you know. Is it from an ad on TV...a show on TV...a movie...? grrr.
enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...