Wednesday 18 May 2011

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug

Had a freakin' busy day today, 7am-7pm non stop. Went to the gym in the morning, then class, then had work which went overtime and was so busy all day, like on the go with no breaks. not even kidding. It's good to get hours in weeks when I have downtime though, in between assignments, thus allowing me to work without freaking out :)
One of my best friends/flattie and I had a crazy time last night rewriting 'Like a Boss' by The Lonely Island, with a uni student theme. It had us cracking up for a looooooooong time. I love times like that, when you just chill without any worries and do something totally silly. Wish times like these came more often.

The title of this post is a quote by Mark Knopfler, and brings me to the theme of this post...awesome quotes. So I am sharing some of my favourites with you today. They make me happy :)

 I wasn't kissing her, I was just whispering in her mouth
 - Chico Marx 

Fathers be good to your daughters, daughters wil love like you do. Girls become lovers, who turn into mothers, so mothers be good to your daughters too
 – John Mayer

If we weren't all crazy we would go insane
 - Jimmy Buffet

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ... As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others
 – Audrey Hepburn

For the grace of god that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say 'no' to ungodliness and worldly passions and to live self-controlled and upright lives, while we wait for the blessed hope - the glorious appearing of our great God and saviour, Jesus Christ who gave himself for us, to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good 
- Titus 2:11-14

enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...