Monday 9 May 2011

It's Tuesday already..!

After a hectic weekend, which involved zero uni work, I am resolving to have a very productive week this week. I have an assignment due on Friday which will be top priority! Then let loose on the weekend after it's handed in! haha. I attended the college of business awards last night to receive a certificate, which was nice. An excuse to get made up :)
On a sad note, all my easter chocolate is now gone. Scoffed the rest of it last night. But then, at least I'm not having a 'double down' burger today!
My best friend, who is studying a graphic design degree, is really into photography and is SOOO talented. So I thought I'd share some of my favourite snaps of hers. x

(Me on the left with our friend Em)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...