Sunday 26 June 2011

Handy Sandy? or Mandy?

Feeling rather productive and handy today (hence the title of this post - what's the feminine equivalent of handy andy?). Work today involved gardening which, funnily enough, I really enjoyed. It was super tiring but the sun was shining and the tunes I had pumping in my ears were awesome and new so it was rather fun. Being outside all day in the glorious weather surrounded by beautiful gardens truly makes one appreciate God's great creation. It's my turn to cook tonight which further adds to my feelings of being productive. I love being busy.
To suit the sort of 'do-it-yourself' theme today, I'm sharing pics of some super sweet homemade friendship bracelets, courtesy of this blog. My plan is to make some of these during my holiday break.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

pretty!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...