Saturday 4 June 2011

Snippet

Thought I'd share a few things about me on this quiet Sunday arvo.

Someone I respect - Conrad Smith (Hurricane + All Black - was Proxime Accesit and has a law degree! Also very nice person, met him in January)
Someone I'd be super nervous to meet - Johnny Depp
Someone I think is insanely good looking - Cristiano Ronaldo
Someone I wish I dressed like - Alexa Chung, Zooey Deschanel, MK Olsen (vintage love)
Someone I miss - My mum
Someone I'm inspired by - Amanda Thomas from this blog
Country I most want to travel to - Italy
Current obsession - New cell
Favourite food - Cafe Anatolia Kebabs
Names I like - Isabella and Ariah
Favourite drinks - Pulpy OJ, Fresh Up Apple and Feijoa Juice and chilled HB water (the best water in the world)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeah so that's it for today
xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...