Saturday 18 June 2011

Moving on up..!

Moved flats over the weekend  and omigoodnessme it was completely knackering. Moved out on Thursday, worked all day Friday then moved in the big stuff (fridge, couches etc) on Saturday. Worked again today. All the lifting, sorting, buying and placing was a mission if I ever knew one. But.....now it's all done and the place is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! We are totally in love with it. It's much better having two other flatties who are great friends of mine rather than with annoying randoms :)
Sorry about the lack of posts over the weekend. The busyness of it all has left minimal time for blogging. I think I only went on Facebook once over the weekend. And that's saying something. But tbh, didn't miss it! weird.
Tomorrow I'm heading back to Hawke's Bay for a few days to see my grandparents and sister who is heading over to Europe soon.
Today I shall share some photos of my weekend. Because I was the photographer, I don't feature but my lovely flatties do :D













It doesn't look quite this chaotic anymore by the way. It is now pretty much sorted and looking great. I'm so excited :) Love.

xx

1 comment:

  1. So good to see. Is that your little fridge there? Did you go get it? So which room did you get? It really looks nice! And a coffee shop right next door!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...