Tehehe I think that perhaps I have been watching/consuming too many corny things. These last couple of posts are very cheesy. Sorry bout that.
Anyho....here are some things I love today:
- The super cool blazer I wore today for the first time
- The sun being out!!
- A new blog I found - honey and fizz
- The intense conversation about Roald Dahl's 'The Witches' I had with Jordan and Wiebe at the bus stop
- Sitting next to the window in my forensic linguistics lecture and seeing soooooooo much eye candy walking by down below (I was on the 2nd floor)
- Being able to appreciate their visual deliciousness and style, totally unbeknownst to them (just realised how creepy that sounds!)
- The new game I am playing with my iPod - putting it on shuffle and making myself not skip any songs. It's amazing how many gems I've re-discovered!!
- The fact that I am over halfway through my degree!
- My Deathly Hallows Ring. Wore it today for the first time :)
- That I will be seeing my beautiful friends and family in not too long. Gosh I miss them
And some pics that I love today...
this bar trolley - mean!
wow - I want to be here
I love you too, my readers :) All three of you :)